Friday, October 13, 2006

Lux W Europe THANK YOUS

This entry is solely dedicated to thanking everyone for all their help. A seriously appreciative THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! to;


Neeta in Scotland (Roslyn in this pict),


Neeta and Andrew in Birmingham (at Lickie Hills),


Cristina, Fernando and Vicky in Madrid (and a serious extra thank you to Fernando for helping me get back on track after the airport theft!!!),


Min in Rome,


Helper/host Nat in Berlin,


Katie and her cousin Markus in Cologne,


helper/host Gerhard (at 11 and at the Movenpick) in Amsterdam,



Laura and her mom and her boyfriend in Liege, Belgium (with the new door),


Pascal in Brussels,


Mariette and Serge (at Sacre Coeur) in Paris,


Herve and Catherine Le Dret Meudon, France,


AND my UK family, Neeta and Paul in Hampstead Marshall, England EXTRA EXTRA THANKS!


Lastly to my lovely camera (I know I'm a dork)...

and thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment