Sunday, January 7, 2007

Lux: LINKS

While figuring out how I ended up having connections in almost every one of the many cities I've visited these last few months I realized that most of my closest friends (plus my new buddy Nobu) are doing amazing things. Every one of them has been incredibly supportive, so in kind I've giving them seriously deserved press. Listed below and on the side bar you will find links to:

Gayle Brooker Photography: www.gaylebrooker.com

Neeta Madahar: Julie Saul Gallery

Saturate Design: Saturate Design

The Curiosity Shoppe The Curiosity Shoppe

Nobuyuki Tachibnana: Nobuyuki Tachibnana

Ethan Murrow: big paper airplane

Mike Seely: Open Signal

Doug McGray: www.douglasmcgray.com

Flingco: Fling

Noe Dewitt: Exposure Agency

Paulina Berczynski @ FluffyCo: FluffyCo

Amadeo Lasansky: Amadeo75

Peter Coffin: Andrew Kreps Gallery

Check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment