Sunday, January 7, 2007

Lux Japan: FIN



Post trip we stopped with my family in Berkeley for some time to battle the crazy jetlag. I had the chance to get all my negs developed right away and to my great relief EVERYTHING CAME OUT even all the shots I though I lost were okay if not great and I have good options for each city we visited. I have to say I have had some incredible luck and some invisible help all along with this project. I have much thanks. It's amazing to look at the accumlation of light in the negatives and see details of the land/cityscape that we could not see with our naked eye. The images will be posted on my website in the next few weeks (see sidebar for link).

I have to say Japan was the cleanest, most efficient country I have ever visited. The people are kind, respectful and generous with their time and any help they can offer and the trains and planes and subways are always on time and pleasant to ride on. The landscape is gorgeous and every tiny detail of life and culture is mindfully thought out, beautiful and packaged perfectly! For us visual folk it is heavenly! I recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment